ARC Review - Paige P. Horne: If 'd Known

2018. március 11., vasárnap



















Sziasztok!

Ma ismét egy számomra új írónő könyvét hoztam nektek. Úgy látszik ez az év a kedvencek éve lesz, igen az If I'd Known is felkerült a listára. Kezdtem Amo Jones-éval majd folytattam K.K. Allen-ével és most itt van Paige P. Horne könyve.

37509275

Synopsis

It was the summer of 1972 and till this day, I can still remember the way my heart felt the first time I laid eyes on him. 
Travis Cole was more than just the bad boy from Ft. Pierce Florida. He was my always. 

Time is a thief, they say and if you’re not careful it’ll slip right past you, taking everything you hold dear in this world with it. 
My name is Charlotte Harris and I hold in my heart a timeless tale about true love, loss and everything in between. 

*Based on actual events, takes place past and present. 


Genevieve értékelése


Új könyv egy számomra új szerzőtől. Fogalmam sem volt hogy mire számítsak. A történet két szálon fut, megismerkedhetünk a múlttal és jelennel. Annyira magával ragadó, igaz, teljesen letaglózta szívemet-lelkemet. Kellett néhány nap hogy szavakba tudjam foglalni amit érzek. Az hogy ez egy igaz történet csak még többet nyomott a sikerén. Charlotte és Travis szerelme pedig a legigazabb dolog az életben, az első pillanattól kezdve érezni lehet a kötődést kettejük között.

Ettől a könyvtől érzelmek színes skáláját fogod átélni a nevetéstől a sírásig. Megtiszteltetés volt olvasni!

Genevieve Review in English

New book from a new author for me. I had no idea what to expect. The story runs in two threads, it gives us a chance to get to know the past and the present. It is so captivating, real; my heart and soul were completely shocked. I needed a few days to gather my feelings, and put them into words. It was worth far more, since it is a true story. Charlotte and Travis's love is the truest thing in life, you could feel the strong bond of affection between them from the first moment.

You will experience the colorful range of emotions from laughing to crying. It was an honor to read it.

Köszönöm hogy elolvastátok!
Genevieve



Nincsenek megjegyzések

Megjegyzés küldése

Copyright © GCK's Book Review Blog. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co