#ARCReview + Release | Anguished by T.L. Smith

2019. február 20., szerda


Title: Anguished
Series: Crimson Elite #2
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance (standalone)
Release Date: February 19, 2019




It wasn’t meant to be this way—she shouldn’t have fallen for my brother and left me for him. But she did. And now I’m left to pick up the pieces of my shattered, broken heart. And to top it off, they want me to come to their wedding. Do they think I’m a pushover? Do they think of me as a joke? The old saying stands true, ‘why have enemies when you can have family.’
I understand it now, better than I ever have in my life.
There’s one unexpected surprise though, Storm. She blew in just like one and makes the pain diminish. She’s exactly as her name describes her—she is a storm. A beautiful and powerful one.
But not all things are meant to last. Like a storm that wreaks havoc, some things cause anguish, and in my life she may very well be one of them.

 


A történetet Echo & Storm szemszögéből olvashatjuk. Creed után kíváncsi voltam Echo-ra. Azonban nem azokat a reményeket váltotta be melyeket vártam. Azt hittem hogy sokkal érettebb, de helyette olyan volt mint egy ostoba hülye gyerek. Minden kérdést, úgy általánosságban minden problémát szexxel próbált megoldani, ami valljuk be ideig- óráig működik, de mindenki életében eljön az a pillanat amikor fel kell nőni. Büszkén állítom hogy ugyan nehézségek árán de felnőtt a feladathoz. Karaktere hatalmas fejlődésen esett át, végre fel fogta hogy nem minden a testiség.  

Storm-ot nagyon kedveltem és egyben sajnáltam is, tökéletes tízese egy kisgyerek az ő érett felfogásához képest. De gondolkodásának, talpraesettségének és érzelmi kiegyensúlyozottságának köszönhetően minden helyzetben képes volt megfelelően dönteni. Azonban a szívnek nem parancsolhatunk és ha eljő az igaz szerelem ki vagyok én hogy felülbíráljam?

                                                                                                                          

We can enjoy the story from Echo&Storm POV. I really interested in Echo's character. However, he was weighed in the balance and found wanting. I think he is more meature but he is a child. He solve all the questions on sex. It's a while it worked, but the moment came when he has to grow up. I'm proud of him. He's character has evolved.

I like Storm so much but I felt sorry her too. Her perfect ten is a child. She's reasoning, neatness and emotional balance she is in every situation she made the right decision. But what we can't dictate our hearts, and when the love is come who am I to overrule it.

So I enjoy the story, it is very emotional and I love it. Can't wait the next book in the series.













HOSTED BY:

Nincsenek megjegyzések

Megjegyzés küldése

Copyright © GCK's Book Review Blog. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co