Author's Spotlight Week with K.K. Allen | Day 4 | New Year Book Tag

2021. január 14., csütörtök


Hey Lovelies!

We had K.K. Allen make a Book Tag for the 4th day. This is the New Year Book Tag. If you would like to know what does K.K. Allen answer for this questions, you have to read this post! ;)

Best book and/or series that you’ve read in 2020.


2020 was a great reading year for me! I love my romance with a hint of suspense in it and Harloe Rae’s Left for Wild gave that to me. It was excellent. Another favorite last year was Kandi Steiner’s The Right Player. Sometimes I need something lighthearted and FUN, and this sports romance delivered just that.

 

Most anticipated book turned movie/tv show?


After writing A Bridge Between Us last year, I have a newfound respect for historical romance. Bridgerton couldn’t have found its way to Netflix at a better time. I devoured the show and now I’m on a Julia Quinn kick like a lot of my favorite romance readers. I’m also ridiculously excited for my babe BB Easton’s 44 Chapters About 4 Men to make its way to Netflix soon as Sex/Life.

 



Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one).



I’m going to have to go with my own character on this one. Zachary Ryan from Under the Bleachers. He is the swooniest and sexiest of all my Heroes. He’s a little southern comfort, an exceptionally talented quarterback in the NFL, and charmingly persistent when he finds the right one. “One kiss can change everything,” is the tagline for that book, too, so picking him seems fitting.

 



What’s on your TBR for 2021? (Top 5-10 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list!):

Oh gosh, I haven’t made mine yet! I am a big mood reader, so when I feel like picking up a book, I’ll probably read something that’s getting a lot of buzz that fits my mood at that time.

 

How many books do you hope to read in 2021?

My first goal is to write, write, write! I never set a reading goal, but I can usually tackle one book a month.

 

Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge or any others (PopSugar, Down the TBR Hole, etc.)

I don’t usually take part in reading challenges, but that sounds like so much fun!



K.K. Allen on Social Media

Facebook Facebook Group Instagram Goodreads BookBub Amazon Website


Nincsenek megjegyzések

Megjegyzés küldése

Copyright © GCK's Book Review Blog. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co