ARC Review | Rina Kent: All The Lies | Lies & Truth Duet Book I.

2020. március 9., hétfő



WHEN LIES BECOME THE TRUTH.

My name is Reina Ellis.
Popular.
Beautiful.
Untouchable.
Problem is, I remember none of it.

His name is Asher Carson.
Gorgeous.
Silent.
Dark.
Oh, and my future husband.

He has three rules for me:
I’ll bow.
I’ll break.
I’ll pay for what I’ve done.

Problem is, I don’t remember what I’ve done, but I have a clue.
There was a fire.
A dead girl.
And I was there.

All The Lies is a dark new adult book that contains dubious situations some readers might find offensive and/or triggering. If you're looking for a hero, you won't find him in Asher Carson. Please don't read if any of that bothers you.


All The Lies is part of a duet and is NOT standalone. The entire duet will be released two weeks apart.



All The Lies is the first book in Lies & Truths Duet. We can read this from Reina and G's POV. I'm thinking who is he, but I don't know for sure. The story runs in multiple threads. The main theme is Reina's amnesia and her past. We can read at the side thread about Reina & Asher's past, and we know that some kind of mystery in the background. I really really hate the old Reina, I think the new Reina is far better. However, this is a totally unknown world for me so maybe she was a reason to be  so cruel. Asher is a total mystery to me. (yes, even after  these). I really like him and totally understand his reasons, but I think he is kidding himself. He's hot and cold as ice at once. He is totally unknowable. He's a real a**hole in general but when he shows what's beneath the surface, that's worth all the suffering!

 Enjoy the twists, the desire between them and I loved the whole story. I can't wait to read the bonus epilogue from Asher's POV and All The Truths. I'm curious what she has in store for us for Rina.


Oh, and a little reminder girls: #AsherIsMine


Favorite Quotes


"– Welcome back to your custom-made hell, monster."

"I lean closer and whisper in his ear, – Show me your worst, Ash."

"He’s a dream and a nightmare, my savior, like darkness and light."

Genevieve's review in Hungarian

Az All The Lies a Lies & Truth Duológia első könyve. Reina és G szemszögéből olvashatjuk, akiről csak sejtem hogy kicsoda, de konkrétumot nem tudok. A történet több szálon fut, a középpontban Reina amnéziája szerepel. Mellékszálon pedig Reina és Asher múltja, régi Reina tettei, illetve egy hatalmas rejtély. Nagyon utáltam Reina régi énjét, az új szerintem sokkal jobb. Azonban ez a világ számomra teljesen ismeretlen, tehát lehet hogy volt oka ilyen kegyetlennek lenni. Asher (még ezek után is) totál rejtély számomra. Kedveltem őt és totálisan megértem az okokat is amiért így viselkedik Reinával, de szerintem becsapja saját magát. Egyszerre forró és mégis hideg még a jég. Kiismerhetetlen karakter. Általában egy igazi bunkó, de mikor megmutatja mi lapul a felszín alatt, na az megér minden szenvedést!

Élveztem a csavarokat, a vágyat kettejük között és úgy általában az egész történetet. Alig várom hogy olvashassam a bónusz fejezetet Asher szemszögéből és a duológia második részét. Kíváncsi vagyok mit tartogat még számunkra Rina.
Ó, egy emlékeztető: #Asherazenyém


Nincsenek megjegyzések

Megjegyzés küldése

Copyright © GCK's Book Review Blog. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co